“We’ve really done it now!”
The MICROPLEX SOLID F155, pushes the envelope for speed, duty cycle and industrial production capabilities of a mid-range continuous form laser printer.
Now for the first time in the industry, a laser printer capable of hi-end laser production output at a price much less then most competitive mid-range laser printers.
The SOLID 155 is designed to fit nicely into in-house batch production applications, as well, the SOLID 155 is a great solution as a short-run and/or proof printer, for out-sourcing environments.
The SOLID 155 incorporates technology advancements to make it a versatile and reliable production laser printer. Low temperature Flash fusion for handling a wide range of media; 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for crisp imaging; 17″ print width for 2-up transaction / invoice applications; robust, high speed motors and assemblies, for reliable 1.5 million pages per month duty cycle; low cost / long life consumables for efficient operation.
Contact MICROPLEX today, so you can be on your way to “High Speed Continuous Laser Production!”
- USPS MERLIN & Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant!
- Print Speed:
155 pages / minute (2-up letter format)
14.2 inches / second
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 or 300 x 300, dots/inch
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Robust 1.5 million pages, for industrial production environments
- Low temperature Flash Fusion: for versatility of print on a variety of media
- Standard Emulations include: PCL5e, PTXIGP, Tally MT6xx, PTX Line Printer – +, Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter. Optional Emulations available!
- Paper Handling: Continuous tractor-feed media, up to 18″ wide, Optional Power Drop Stacker
- Paper Path: Straight through engine, for jam-free operation
- Hefter continuous fanfold form slitter burster
- Hefter multipart continuous fanfold form decollator
|Technology||LED Array, Flash Fusing|
|Print Speed||155 pages per minute (in 2-up letter format)|
|Resolution||(in dots per inch) 600 x 600 or 300 x 300|
|Duty Cycle (monthly)||1,500,000 pages (in 2-up letter format)|
|Warm-up||2 minutes after power on – 15 seconds once warm|
|First Print||<20 seconds from warm|
<30 seconds from standby
|Power||220 volt, 50-60HZ (3-phase AC)|
40 amps, 6.0 KW (operating)
|Noise Level||<55 db (stand by) <68 db (operating)|
|Dimensions||43.5″ W x 34.5″ D x 51.6″ H|
|Input, 2500 Sheet Tractor Feed; Output Power Drop Stacker (optional)|
|Media Size||7-20 inch length, 7-18 inch width|
|Media Type||17-56 lb letter basis|
44-125 lb tag and label basis
|2-Dimensional||PDF 417, Datamatrix, Maxicode|
|Linear||UPC A, UPC E, Code 39, Postnet, Planet code, EAN8EAN8 + Add-on, EAN 13, EAN128 (Code 128) EAN 13 + Add-on, MSI 2/5 2-stroke, Datalogic 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, 2/5 5-stroke Industry Codabar, USD, Kix|
|Standard||MICROPLEX IDOL, HP Laserjet (PCL5e) Printronix IGP & Line Printer +, Tally MT6XX,IBM Proprinter, Epson FX|
|Optional||IBM AFP (IPDS), IBM SCS, Printronix VGL/PGL, QMS Code V, QMS Magnum, DEC LN03+, Kyocera Prescribe,Diablo 630, Xerox XES,Oasys Express, Tektronix 4010/4014HPGL (7475A), Fargo, Datamax, TIFF (CCITT group 4), Bull MP6090 Interfaces|
|Standard||10/100 base-T Ethernet, USB, RS232 Serial, IEEE 1284 and Centronics Parallel|