The 32ET is a versatile, heavy-duty, easy-to-use, tractor feed, Direct or Thermal Transfer printer.
The 32ET printer offers a very user-friendly and compact design.
The 32ET has an internal tractor assembly and straight media path, providing the user with secure, reliable media handling and jam free print production.
Handling media widths of up to 9.4 inches wide and with a quick 3 seconds to print the first page, the 32ET is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments, supporting industries such as logistics, barcode production, address labels for mailing, pressure sensitive label applications, distribution, and warehouse applications.
- 32 pages per minute (letter), first page to print within 3 seconds
- Tractor feed media handling, for worry-free printing
- Processing of complex data streams at full engine speed, utilizing our state-of-the-art MPC (Microplex Print Controller)
- 10BaseT/100BaseT Ethernet, Parallel and USB Interfaces
- Optional: Media Cutter and Automated Media Stacker
- Available with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes, including USPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)!
- Emulations: Over 21 print languages offered including, PCL 5e (HP Laser Jet 4), EPL, Datamax, ZPLII, TIFF, IGP, PGL, Code V, Epson FX-80, IPDS / AFP/ SCS, etc.
- Feeder / Stacker: Continuous, automated, stacking of forms up to 3,000 pages. (Note: Availability to be announced)
- Media Sensor: for reading backside media markings
- Cutter: Single-page or between Job cutting
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page via interface
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into a production line is possible and is controlled by SPS interface
|Specifications||32ET and 32T|
|Technology||Thermal transfer and Direct thermal (flat thermal head technology)|
|Print Speed||up to 32 pages per minute (Letter, 11” length)|
2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6” ips (inches/second)
|Print Head||(estimated lifetime):|
Thermal Transfer, up to 150,000 feetDirect Thermal, up to 90,000 feet.
|Resolution||maximum 300 x 300 dpi (11.81 dots / mm)|
|Power||100V – 240V (-10%+6%), 1.6 – 3.2amps, 50/60Hz|
|Noise Level||Power Save mode: <40 dBA|
Standby mode: <45 dBA
Operating: <50 dBA
|Dimensions||(W x D x H)|
15.5” (395 mm) x 16.3” (415 mm) x 10.2” (260 mm)
|Weight||39.6 lbs. (18 kg), (without Cutter)|
|Media Width||min. 4.3 inch (110mm), max. 9.4 inch (240mm)|
with Cutter, max. 9 inch (228mm)
|Print Width||Printable area: max. 8.6 inch (219mm)|
|Media Type||Continuous forms / media with tractor pin holes-32ET standard|
|Media Thickness||min. 0.0055 inch (0.14mm), max. 0.01 inch (0.25mm)|
|Linear||UPC A, UPC E, Code 39, USPS Postnet and Intelligent|
Mail Barcode (Planet Code, 4-State), EAN 8, EAN 8+ Add-on, EAN
128 (code 128), EAN 13, EAN 13+ Add-on, MSI, 2/5 2-stroke
Datalogic, 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, 2/5 5-stroke Industry, Codabar,
USD5, Kix and many more!
|2-Dimensional||PDF 417, Datamatrix, UPS-Maxicode and more!|
|Standard||HP-LaserJet (PCL5e), EPL, ZPLII, Datamax, IBM|
Proprinter, Epson FX-80, MICROPLEX IDOL, TIFF
|Optional||IBM AFP / IPDS, IBM SCS, Printronix IGP, QMS|
Magnum Code V, Tally MT6xx, Kyocera Prescribe, Printronix
VGL/PGL, Printronix Lineprinter+, Oasys Express, DEC LN03+,
Tektronix 4010/4014, HPGL (7475 A), TIFF (CCITT group 4), Bull
MP6090, Fargo, Diablo 630, Xerox XES
|Standard||10 / 100 base-T Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB,|
RS232 Serial, IEEE 1284 and Centronics Parallel